Wednesday 8 February 2012

Applying for The Post of Draughtsman of 2012-2013

PG Qualification: Post Graduation not required
Basic/UG qualification: Graduation not required
Role: Design Manager / Engineer
Experience: 4
Experience: 2
Key skills: Auto Cad Draughtsman
Job location: Hyderabad & Secunderabad/Mumbai/Agra
No. of vacancies: 10+
Posted by: consultant
Contact person: Self 9848726311
Company name: Engineering



Respected Sir or Madam, My Self Mohd Abdul Haq, I had done Ms Office, Photoshops, Autocad 2d, 3d, MEP and Revit Architecture. Well i had 2 years of personal experience but i am a fresher for the job, And i had also done my practice on (U.A.E) Abu-Dabi Project plans Drawings. So i want an opportunity of job in ur well organised company, so that i can prove my ability and skills of hardworking. I assured good and honest service if given an opportunity. Please give me a chance to work in ur well organised company, So if there is any suitable job for me as per my qualification and skills as mention in my C . V, please let me know. My Contact no :-+919848726311 abdulhaq.archt@gmail.com
Personal Qualities:- Hardworking, Ability to work in team, Quick to learn, Willingness & Courage to accept and fulfill the commitments.
Weekness:- I can't get myself until i had done the work which have been started.
Languages Known:- English, Hindi and some basic in Telugu.
Academic Background:- • Cleared S.S.C. from St Mark's Boys Town High School. (March 2000)
Intermediate from city college.
Computer Proficiency:- • AutoCAD 2006, 2007, 2010 • Revit 2009 • Interior Planning • Photoshops • Ms Office

Mobile number: +91-98487 26311

No comments:

Post a Comment